Is your organization CAPEable!?
To up the ante for this year’s event, we are challenging our local business community to show up and show out! We are offering bragging rights across four categories for any local business who chooses to recruit employees to race in our 10K or 5K!
- Small Business (less than 25 employees)
- Small Business (more than 25 employees)
- Corporation (less than 500 employees)
- Corporation (more than 500 employees)
How it works:
- An organization’s representative must register for the challenge by submitting contact information to Samantha McCain at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 10.
- All runners who are competing under an employer must register for the 5K or 10K, and will need to mark their employer’s name on the registration form. There is a space to do this on the online form (see image below as an example). For the print form, just print it on the bottom under the signed waiver.
- Run or walk like the wind come race day!
That’s it! On race day, we’ll announce the employer who registered the most runners within our categories.
What will you receive?
- A rockin’ trophy made by children enrolled at The Children’s Center - which can be proudly displayed in company trophy cases.
- Bragging rights for all of 2017.
- A great big fuzzy feeling after competing for a great cause!
Registration is Closed